The Holiday Helper's Christmas Music Playlist


posted by Holiday Helper on ,

2 comments


I used to be so conflicted during Christmas time. Do I play the cd of old classics, or more modern Christmas tunes? But then came the glorious invention of iTunes, and now I don't have to choose. So in honor of the 12 Days of Christmas, I give you the top 12 most-played songs from my Christmas Playlist. Enjoy! 

1. Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

2. Last Christmas by The Maine
 

3. Let It Snow by Lena Horne

4. 12 Days of Christmas by Relient K 


5. It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé 

6. Winter Wonderland by Louis Armstrong 



7. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey 

8. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland 

9. Santa Baby by Taylor Swift

10. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams


11. My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears



12. Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply